24 June 2008

Love no. 1


OK, no order here, no 1 is just the first one I list. One of my loves. I guess I should write my daughter here. Or even myself. Or Mom. But I intended to write about hobbies and passions. Well, we´ll see where I end up eventually.....
So, back to no 1. I must pick decos. Mostly because I spend WAY too much time with them. Because I want to, I need to, I have to. I need my fix everyday and I´m committed to fulfil swaps. Gosh what a burden it is....not....
Been decoing for a couple of years now, I practically feel like a deco veteran! Half of my living room is dedicated to craft stuff, decos, the invaluable computer.
So, am I blogging now? Finally? Can´t promise for sure, but it´s a start anyway.....

2 comments:

TonyaA said...

And your decos are fabulous! This one is beautiful. Keep creating my friend. You are a gifted and beautiful person.
Tonya

decolover said...

Blushing blushing, thanks so much! Yes yes, I will never stop with crafts! Love your work too Tonya!


Winter