25 November 2008

Love no. 3


OK, can't help it, I gotta say a few words about my daughter before I continue with the less important loves I have. She is of course number one. A brilliant eight year old, beautiful and smart, all in one package. Since divorcing I have her with me every other week. The weeks without her are empty and long, the weeks with her full and short. Yes, I do appreciate a lot of time for me and my other loves in life, but there's no doubt I would prefer having her all the time.
But, we have a great time together and even share some hobbies, like crafts, movies, music, travel, the computer. We can talk for hours, or just be quiet and do our own things. I hope we will be best friends when she's older, but who knows with teenagers! Either way I have the feeling that she will grow up into a great person.

4 comments:

Martina said...

How great that you've opened your own blog, Monica! I'll visit it regularely. ;)

decolover said...

Thanks for your support Martina!

TonyaA said...

Hello Monica! Glad to see you in the blog world.

Such sweet words about your relationship with your daughter. I am close to my mom as well. We are like best friends. She is one of the most important blessings in my life. And the friendship we share is holds a warm and close place in my heart.

Have a blessed holiday, my friend.
Love Always,
Tonya

decolover said...

Thanks for those nice words Tonya! And thanks for visiting!


Winter