03 December 2008

Love no. 6

Since I just came back from a visit to Sweden's shopping Mecka "Ullared", I guess I can add shopping to my loves. But I'm not the normal female shopper. I don't like clothes shopping - I get clothes when I have to, and why not second hand. I buy very little make up, absolutely no perfume and I can't stand handbags (but I'm trying to learn since a backback easily gets too heavy and my back hurts from it!). Shoes - only when necessary and definitely no highheels.
But.....I love bargain shopping, and also second hand shopping. And as a craft lover, I absolutely love shopping for craft supplies. I could easily do that everyday! And even better when it's cheap so I can get LOTS! I also like bookstores, and small gift shops.
Ullared was fun as usual, a bit less hysterical than usual. But the trip home was a nightmare when a snowstorm hit us. It took us twice the time to get home, about six hours. But, of course, we're already thinking about when to go next.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I've noticed you're using my pictures, I'm flattered that you like them but may I ask for what reason have you decided to use them as a slideshow on your blog? - Teresa Romani

decolover said...

Hi Teresa! I just added the gadget Slideshow for decos, and it searches for pictures. And I'm pretty sure it's not only yours, but keeps changing!

decolover said...

Actually it seems to be mostly yours Teresa, so I've changed the search for "crafts" to get some more variation! But your decos look really good!


Winter