12 December 2008

Love no. 7







I think I'm totally addicted to notebooks and pens. I find it VERY hard to just pass by a pretty notebook in the store and I can stand forever trying out various pens. It's safe to say that I have enough notebooks and pens to last me a lifetime (unless the pens dry up of course). I love starting a new notebook and even invent new purposes. I'm sure I have at least ten in use right now. And pens pens pens everywhere! And some notebooks will never be used.....They are too pretty! Silly, I know, but hopefully I can find some special purposes for them!
Now I started up altering note books to give away. Just made three as Christmas presents, for children, and I'm quite pleased with the result. Just hope that they will like them as well! This is so much fun, and very easy.

1 comment:

Martina said...

They look so great, Monica!


Winter