09 January 2009

Love no. 8





Been a while since I last visited this blog! Christmas is over and a new year is here. Feels good!

For my next love I've chosen vintage. Not anything and everything vintage, but in particular I love vintage photos and making crafts out of them. Decos mostly, but also cards and pictures. Yesterday I made the three displayed here. It's quick work but I still think they look lovely!

I save the vintage stuff I get and have a little display for them. There I also add the most beautiful decos I get back. I see this everyday - it's at my computer, and I'm there A LOT - and I love looking at them, touching them. Beautiful pictures, pretty embellishment and some great artists behind the work (that includes myself of course, ha ha!).

6 comments:

Laura said...

I love your Decos, these ones are so pretty and so are the ones which passed through my hands untill now. Yes, somehow I have noticed that you like vintage, because there is not just the photos you use, but also something about the way you create... Jreat job, anyway. I`m glad to stay in touch with you here. Your blog looks great too, don`t give up on it! :)

decolover said...

Thanks so much for those very nice words Laura, I'm very flattered! It's interesting that you think I create in a vintage way, haven't thought about that!

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures :-)

Annie said...

Jättefina tavlor, Monica! Jag köper alltid ramar med tanken att jag ska göra sånt jag också, men av någon anledning blir de liggande... Tack för inspirationen! Kram!

Laura said...

There is an award waiting for you on my blog, here:
http://faerydae-bookofshadows.blogspot.com/2009/01/tagged-and-awarded.html

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Du är utmanad i min blogg :-)


Winter