22 January 2009

Not my morning chores

One would think I got plenty of time in the day, being unemployed and all. It just dawned on me how occupied we can be if we really did everything we should. And that is taking the best care of our bodies! How about this:

Wash your face, but not in winter. Use a face wash for your skintype. Don't use soap. Put on a moisterizing face lotion. Put on skin toning cream, wrinkle cream, powder, make-up and don't forget sun block. And let the skin dry up between each layer.
Wash your hair, twice with shampoo, once with conditioner and don't forget extra treatment at least once a week. Towel dry, don't blow dry. Brush many strokes. Use styling products.
Shower, but preferably not every day, it dries up the skin. Use bath oil and peeling for body and peeling for face, and avoid the soap. Shave here and there if you wish. Scrub your feet. Once a week, do it spa style. Afterwards, put on body lotion, foot cream, hand cream, face cream.
Don't forget to take extra care of the feet at least once a week, with a foot bath with salt, scrubbing, toe nail clipping, massage, foot cream. At the same time, do your hands and nails as well.
If you're past your prime like me, take extra care to look for traces of a mustash or beard. Remove. Check the eyebrows as well.

You know what, by now I'm already late AND exhausted, so I think I'll just keep doing what I'm doing - not much of the above.

No comments:


Winter